Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Glass Flip Flops

This crochet project was quick and so much fun! The pattern is from The Crochet Dude. I found myself wanting to make a complete set of each color/bead combo but this is a gift for a friend who has been wanting some of those wine glass markers that hang around the stem of the glass so each person can find their own drink. I decided this way not only won't the guests lose their drink but they won't lose their coaster either as the base of the glass slips under the 'straps' of the flip flop!

1 comment:

  1. These came out great. Now I know what glass flip flops are. I love this idea, as drinks will not get mixed up. Also, they are so decorative, so the sky is the limit, colors for seasons and special occasions. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.