Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Beaded Crocheted Scarf

I have been working on this scarf for a couple of weeks now as I have not had as much free time as usual and even though it is a simple pattern, adding the beads does take more time.

This was my first time using Bamboo Crochet Thread and it is very nice to work with. So soft. But it definitely needed blocking afterwards. I am very pleased with it and look forward to being able to wear this lighter weight scarf. It goes especially well with my silver heart pin, which is available from Silver By Fire, Inc. Yes, I am shamelessly promoting my own jewelry, but I do think they are a great combination!



1 comment:

  1. Your scarf came out beautiful. I love the color and the beading. The detail is beautiful. You did a great job. Your heart pin from your collection at Silver By Fire, Inc. adds so much to your scarf. Enjoy this beautiful creation of yours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.