Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Turkey Coasters



This month's featured pattern over at April's Crochet Pallet was a Turkey Coaster. It was an easy pattern and I needed a short break from the bolero I am working on so I made one. Then I thought maybe the feathers should be a different yarn color. So I made another and another and before I knew it I had a set.


2 comments:

  1. These came out great. I love them. I like the photo of them apart from each other. You can see the uniqueness of each one. You are amazing and so good at crafting. I wish I was sitting there while you were making them. I could see how you do it. Not that I could ever make what you do, but it would be interesting. You still never cease to amaze me and this is relaxation to you. Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carol, These are so cute. Thanks for sharing. I love your blog.
    Patty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.