Here is the latest tote bag. I've been at it awhile as the thread makes my hands ache any more so I cannot work on it very long at a time. It isn't as large as the hobo bag but a bit more delicate.
I like your tote bag and the color of it a lot. The detail is so pretty. You did a great job. A lot different than the other bag you made. You do beautiful work. Now let your hands rest a bit on the small thread.
I like your tote bag and the color of it a lot. The detail is so pretty. You did a great job. A lot different than the other bag you made. You do beautiful work. Now let your hands rest a bit on the small thread.
ReplyDeleteActually the color is off because I had to turn off the flash. It is really white. I did not have enough of any other color.
ReplyDelete