We finally had an evening that was cool enough to be outside to start painting aprons for my daughter's students. This is just the first step but aren't they pretty and bright? The pizza delivery guy wanted to know what we were doing and a neighbor came over to see what project we were working on now. In the spring I usually go out in the driveway to baste a quilt as it takes a lot of room. And sometimes I sit out there to tole paint and of course I open the garage door when I am firing the kiln and working on jewelry so there is often something going on. However, it is unusual to find me out here when the weather is this hot.
We ran out of paint and aprons so we will be back out there as she needs 44 aprons. And we are running out of time. The trouble is I have to finish altering my late husband's uniform and a nurse's uniform by Saturday. I will definitely try to get photos of those. That is for my son and his girlfriend. More on that later.

Wow, what beautiful colors, I love it and sure the kids will.
ReplyDelete