I don't live very far from Galveston where Mardi Gras is currently in full swing, so when I saw these crochet embellished mardi gras beads over at Suzies Stuff I just had to put aside the sock I am knitting and try these out!
I adjusted it slightly but love the Shamrock pattern. This one is in honor of my late friend Vanessa who loved St. Patrick's Day.
Suzie also shared this other version. Once again I adapted slightly but just think it is wonderful and will be making more of these! Thanks Suzie!
Your shamrock necklace came out great as did the purple with lavender. You make everything you touch perfect and oh, so nice. Now I really wish I knew how to crochet.
ReplyDeleteSo you need to come out and learn how!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. I bet they feel very special when you wear them too - nice and soft against the neck.
ReplyDelete