I took time out from my other crocheting project to make up these samples to show the girls I craft with. They liked them so much that they want to learn to crochet so they can make their own. Now that is rewarding!
I will have to type up the patterns for them since I 'adjusted' both of them. The Tea Light Flower is from All Free Crochet but my holder is shaped like a flower pot so I adapted that to fit. The Flower Petal Napkin Ring pattern is from craftown.com and was designed for size 10 crochet thread but I had no problem using the same yarn I had used on the candle holder it just meant fewer petals.
While these were not from the same place and actually are done differently they made a pretty good match.
These came out great and I love the colors. Wish I was there to learn to crochet from you.
ReplyDelete