I finally finished the doily I began months ago. Here it is using the Omega 5 thread which I really enjoyed working with.
I actually added three border rows around the circles on the ends so they would be large enough for the candle holders I wanted to use and then added one more border row to the center to even it out.
I managed to get these photos without the dogs in the way but the old dog I am watching for my daughter leaves toys EVERYWHERE. This dog's nanny needs a break!
When you said you were making a doily, I thought you meant a typical size round small doily. Wow, this is far from that. It came out great and looks awesome on your beautiful table with your candle holders and basket full of treats. The doggie toys add character as that is part of your life right now. I also like your turkey coasters for the upcoming holiday.
ReplyDeleteYes, this is a different shape than usual but I visualized it on this table with these candles and I like how it looks. Sometimes different is good.
ReplyDelete