Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Afghan finished

Here it is. The afghan I started before Christmas. Done in plenty of time for his birthday! These are colors he likes so I think my grandson will enjoy it.

Hmmmm I just realized I neglected to make a notation on the pattern before I filed it that I had to order more of the 'Zebra' yarn. I better go do that!



2 comments:

  1. Wow, it came out great. You did a wonderful job on it. He will love it. I love the colors that you used. It is nice and bright and gave you a lot of variation as you made it. Another project done. You are good at this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like these simple repetitious patterns for while I watch TV but it is done in single crochet which is a smaller stitch so it seemed as though it took forever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.