Friday, December 28, 2012

Autumn Afghan

Finished a last.  The autumn afghan for myself. 


I love the bright colors and it is snuggly warm but seems like it took forever to finish.


I used the chain free method which is not that difficult to learn.  I just had lots of interruptions since this was worked on before Christmas.  The added bonus is that I broke down and bought myself new recliners and the dark chocolate color is a perfect match!



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and I admire your patience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your afghan came out fantastic. I love the pattern you used and the colors. So nice that it matches your new recliners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are not typical colors for me at all but I wanted an afghan for the fall to go with my decorations. I look forward to using it next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.