Monday, September 30, 2013

October's Walker Decor


I found this pattern online at goodknits.com
Not a very good photo I'm afraid
but a good size and easy to add an elastic hairband for fastening.

Halloween Bat
would also look good in the hair or on a napkin ring.



3 comments:

  1. Great photo and love it to decorate your Mom's walker. She is so lucky to have you do these things for her to make her feel extra special and to celebrate the holidays. Maybe makes it fun for others to see as well. I agree, it would look great in the hair or on a napkin. So envious as I do not know how to do any of these things, but sure love seeing them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable, Carol. I think you did a great job and I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.