Thursday, October 29, 2015

Pumpkin Hats

I got a request from my daughter-in-law
for pumpkin hats for the four girls.

Ones like the one I made the youngest when she was a newborn.


I said sure, but had to go out and buy yarn, 
after I spent two days finding the pattern I had used,
only to discover it only came in the newborn size!

Fortunately it was a simple pattern and easy to adjust.

It might even get cool enough for them to wear the hats!  LOL
But at least I finished them in time and sent them home with my son tonight.






2 comments:

  1. I love them. They came out great. The kids will look adorable in them. You did a great job adjusting your pattern. Always love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Darlene. I have seen several patterns for pumpkin hats but this is by far the cutest and easiest. Now I am enlarging it one more time as their mommy asked for one for herself.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.