Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Star Tatted Bookmarks

At last here is a photo of the bookmarks I have been working on. They were scraps left over from the 4th of July cards I made and just the right size for a bookmark so I laminated them. But they just seemed to need a tassel and I have been wanting to do some tatting so this seemed like a perfect excuse to tat a little something. The star is from a neat tatted bookmark at Needle Tatting Two.



This is the card that started the star tatting for the bookmark from the card that Carol made. I prefer simple designs as you see by this but it is the thought that counts, right?

2 comments:

  1. I love your bookmarks and the card. The intricacy of what you did on the bookmarks is beautiful. And the card I love it. Mine is sitting on my fireplace. Everything you make is beautiful, outstanding and so much appreciated. Thank you for all that you do and for sharing it. You have an outstanding Blog to share with others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little tatted star motif!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.