I decided to include a Boo Boo Bunny which I make for every baby gift. Luckily they are quick and easy and I still had one pink washcloth left on hand. (There have sure been a lot of girl babies lately!) I just realized this photo is of a peach colored bunny as the glue was still drying on the pink one. If you have never seen a Boo Boo Bunny before the body holds a plastic ice cube so if you keep it in the freezer it can be placed on a boo boo to ease the swelling while distracting the little one.
This is about all I have done lately as I recovered from a couple of oral surgeries and severe reactions to the antibiotic. Very slow recovery but I will get there. I did order and receive some new yarn that I am excited about and hope to start on soon.
Once again your doing things for others, especially homemade things shine. I love the hats and someone is so lucky to receive them. Your boo boo bunny is such a great idea. I do not know anyone who would not appreciate it. Thanks for reminding what the boo boo bunny is used for. I am looking forward to seeing what you do with the new yarn.
ReplyDelete