Sunday, August 23, 2009

Halloween Treat Bag

"I want my mummy" Halloween Treat bag from That Crochet Dude.

This is my rendition of that pattern. I used some leftover bulky yarns from a slipper pattern that I did not like and so unraveled for the head, bandages and handle. The eye and teeth are more scraps of that Glow in the Dark Yarn by Bernat. His version was more cutesy in pink but I like my scarier version.

This was a quick to make project that I did yesterday. I am feeling better but still taking a lot of time resting and catching up on old movies and crochet projects! This was the part of recovery I was looking forward to!

I don't have any little ones to use this so it will become yet another decoration. I think this guy needs a name. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. I love this bag. You did a great job. All in one day, wow, super woman. I think "Mummy" works for a name. I looked at this bag and did not realize what it was till you said what it was, so what it is, to me, is an appropriate name. He will be very cool if you can get his teeth and eye to glow on Halloween night for the kids to see.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.