This Jackie Lantern Bookmark was quick and easy to make once I made corrections to one row of the pattern. I included one in a card to my mom. I know it is November now but I did not get this posted earlier. Now I can start thinking about Thanksgiving.
Oh, yes there is that turkey coaster I want to crochet. I think I need some yarn for the feathers. I will have to see what I can find.
I like this and you can enlarge it to see the detail. It came out really nice. You did a great job. I bet your Mom loves it. Nothing like homemade things from the family. You are so good at this.
I like this and you can enlarge it to see the detail. It came out really nice. You did a great job. I bet your Mom loves it. Nothing like homemade things from the family. You are so good at this.
ReplyDelete