I like all four hearts that you made. I really like the large plain one in this photo. Very nice. So many things you can do with them. Great photo and a great job that comes so natural to you.
I agree, and that thought did cross my mind to use it as a coaster, but I was not sure of the size of the heart. What pretty things that you make so easily and will possibly sell one day.
I like all four hearts that you made. I really like the large plain one in this photo. Very nice. So many things you can do with them. Great photo and a great job that comes so natural to you.
ReplyDeleteYes, I like that one too. I am thinking it would make nice coasters. What do you think?
ReplyDeleteI agree, and that thought did cross my mind to use it as a coaster, but I was not sure of the size of the heart. What pretty things that you make so easily and will possibly sell one day.
ReplyDelete