
This time I had saved seeds from a milkweed plant. So first I put a photo with a label on some seed packet templates and printed them:

After assembling the packets and filling them with seeds, I made the cards with some simple changes:

And lets not forget some coordinating envelopes:
Some might wonder why I would share seeds from a weed but you can read about my milkweed plant here. Maybe this year the caterpillars will survive to become more Monarch Butterflies! Anyway, I would love to share the joy of watching these butterflies with my friends. Even weeds can serve a purpose.
What beautiful cards, envelopes and your milkweed seeds added. You just keep on going with so many wonderful things that you make. I better look for my chive seeds from last year from you. I wonder if they are still good. This was a good reminder.
ReplyDeleteI just mailed one of these to you. I hope you like it.
ReplyDeleteThank you Carol. I received my card and seeds from you. I love it. I get to do planting from your house to mine. What a great Spring gift.
ReplyDelete