Saturday, October 13, 2012

Christmas Sweaters Finished

I finally finished the Christmas sweaters for the three little girls.  



This is for the littlest.


And this is for the middle girl.  I love this color and don't see it often.

This is for the oldest girl.  The silver strand doesn't show up well in these photos but I am told the girls will love the sparkle.  I just hope they fit.  Time will tell as they are for Christmas.




3 comments:

  1. Wow, Carol, the sweaters for the girls came out great. What wonderful Christmas gifts for the three of them. I love that one color in the center also. You did an awesome job and I just love the yarn you used, so pretty and nice to be able to enlarge your photos and see the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I think they will like them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.