Monday, November 12, 2012

Finished Blocking

Here is what the sweater looked like when I removed the towel.  Good job.  I let it finish drying.


You can see the pattern much better on the dress form.  The back:

And the front.  I added about 4 rows to the length.  Even though I am short I tend to like things longer and I think the design really called for it.

The cold front arrived last night so I should be able to wear it this week!!!



3 comments:

  1. Wow, it came out beautiful, Carol. I love it and think that adding the extra rows made a big difference especially if you like things longer like I do. The detail that you did is incredible. I am in awe. Looks great with this top and love it in white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to make this in white since I have a couple of things in cream. I am looking forward to wearing it. Fun to make something for myself for a change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. You did a lovely job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.