Here is a little something I whipped up for St. Patrick's Day this year.
Not sure who the lucky recipient will be yet.
Personally I think a lighter shade of green for the inside would have been nicer but this is what it called for and also what I happened to have in my stash.
I also made a mat for the occasion using the Love and Money Loom.
Wow, you make such beautiful things. Is the first one a head band? I love the green and white. So festive. I also love this mat. It came out awesome. Nicely done on both, Carol.
ReplyDeleteLOL Yes, it is a headband. I never mentioned that did I? And the photo is not particularly good. Guess that is what happens when I am tired. thanks for pointing that out.
ReplyDeleteIt looked like a headband, just was not sure. It could be something else as you make so many different things. I hope someone got to wear it or will wear it in the future. I think your photo is fine. It shows the detail of the headband and the beautiful work you do. It is so nice to see your photos as things are hard to imagine when in writing. Glad you are posting as much as you are.
ReplyDelete