Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Butterflies


These little butterflies were so simple to make, though I did adjust one stitch.
I guess I just can't help myself when I see an easier way!

Just little bits of crochet thread is what I used while the pattern used embroidery floss.
I have plenty of that too but the thread was easier to get to and I knew I had this glittery lavender.

It is a perfect match for the pants I just got for mom 
so I will add them to the box that I send for her.


4 comments:

  1. Wow, these are so pretty. They will look so nice in your Mom's hair. You do such nice work. What a nice touch to an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! They are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope she likes them. She won't know who sent them but if it gives her a good day then it was worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.