How could I pass up making a shrug titled "Gulf Coast Shrug"
living as I do, on the Gulf Coast?
Well of course I couldn't.
And I had some yarn I liked for it though I did not think it would be enough.
I was right. On both counts.
The good news is I did not like the sleeves
which meant I had just enough!!!
Yep, meant to be.
I think it goes well with the dress I made
two years ago. Wow, I can't believe it has been that long!
This button came from my button jar.
It is so old I cannot even remember what it came from originally.
But I think it is a great accent.
I just love reusing great buttons!


I love your shrug, the color is awesome. It came out great and looks perfect with your dress. Cute bag hanging on the door knob also. You are so talented. The button makes it and the crochet job you did is so beautiful. You are so talented and will look like a million dollars in your outfit.
ReplyDeleteThe color is awesome and you did a wonderful job. What a charming outfit.
ReplyDeleteThank you both. It is nice to make something fun for one's self once in awhile.
ReplyDelete