Sunday, February 2, 2014

Gingerbread Girl Hats

I finally found a little time to finish these hats.

It always amazes me how much character comes out in each one,
 when you are making several
that should all be alike!


I was a bit concerned the weather would warm up before I finished.
And in fact it did but dropped 20˚ already today
so I think they will still get to use them.

Four sisters.
Ages 6 weeks, 
2 1/2 years,
6 years and
8 years old.




4 comments:

  1. They are so cute and will look adorable on the girls. You did a fabulous job as always. Now to get a photo of the 4 of them together in them. Your crocheting talent is so incredible. You sure make some awesome things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am looking forward to seeing a photo as Kristy is supposed to be taking one which is what motivated the hats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did she every take a photo of them in the hats?

      Delete
  3. No. I gave up and sent the hats home for them while there is still some cold weather to wear them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.