I saw this metallic yarn and just could not resist.
I thought I would make a shawl but did not like it after I got started.
So I set it aside and made this hat.
I had to adjust the pattern some but like how it came out.
Then I decided a small light scarf would look good with it,
and found this green one in the closet
so I crocheted this to go with it.
What goes better with shamrocks than gold?



Wow, I love your hat and scarf. Perfect for St. Patrick's Day or whenever. You sure know how to crochet and make the most beautiful things. What would be really cool is a photo with you wearing them. lol So nicely done and love your photos.
ReplyDeleteThanks Darlene. I have made another scarf and frogged the shawl, then started another from a different pattern since this yarn seems to go a long way! Will add more photos when I finish.
ReplyDelete