As I was going through mom's craft boxes
I discovered the rings and large hook
and a pattern for a crocheted belt.
It called for shoelace yarn...
have never heard of this.
It was kind of neat done up in this belt
however I opted to use up some
Chenille Thick and Quick
that she also had in her stash.
Another fast and easy project.
Makes me feel like I am doing so much.
Then again I am laid up with sore ankles right now
so I do have more time.

Wow, I love this. How cute and love the color coordination that you put together. I really wish I lived closer. I think I might borrow a few things. Not really and bet you look great with this belt. You could make it in any color. I love what you have under it too. Cool fringe and colors. Wish you would just put on the outfit and take a photo of yourself in your beautiful things like this topped with a crocheted hat. So nicely done. I hope your ankles are doing consistently better. Take care my friend.
ReplyDeleteLOL I was not trying to coordinate anything; just put in on over a shawl that is on the mannequin. Love that shawl. It is hand woven from a local craft fair. And you can just barely see the flower lei that you sent me some time ago. Sorry I do not do selfies.
ReplyDelete