I was excited when I finished this little strawberries and cream
crocheted outfit for my granddaughter
and was anxious to see it on her.
But once on
it was obvious
that she liked it even more than I.
Posing,
spinning,
showing her ballet moves...
and wanting to wear it home
to show her daddy!
Her mommy loved it when I dropped her off at home.
We agreed it will benefit from a petticoat.
She does not know that her dolly is getting one to match
for Christmas!
Who ever dreamed that a little yarn and ribbon
could make so much happiness?






What a cute outfit with so much detail, made so perfectly. I cannot believe that you made this dress, hat, purse and added to her socks. She looks so cute in it. Love her poses and love your photos. You cannot buy anything like this. She is so lucky to have you. She will love a matching outfit for her doll for Christmas.
ReplyDeleteThank you Darlene. This was very rewarding!
ReplyDelete