Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Gifted

We celebrated mom's 89th birthday on Sunday.
She seemed to really enjoy her lapghan
which I posted about August 10th.

Texture is appealing to those with dementia
and the flowers are a type of bobble or puff stitch.


And here is mom's great granddaughter
modeling her dress from my last post on August 25th.


She seemed to like twirling in it best!


Nice to have those you love,
appreciate your efforts.

And now to pick up the messy living room
which has a variety of projects in progress,
including a lamp needing a new switch.

The books and videos I will hopefully be able to enjoy
as I recover from an oral surgery I have scheduled.
At least I think it is a perfect excuse...



1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful post, Carol. Love the lapghan that you made for your Mom's birthday. She is sure interested in it and seems to like it. It will keep her nice and warm. I love the dress you made for your granddaughter and her poses for you. The dress looks great on her and fits so well. You are amazing with detail in all crafts that you do. Love your work. Good luck with your Oral Surgery. You will be in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.