I managed to capture the look on the oldest girl's face.
You can almost see the next girl's surprise.
I always consider any picture of the three year old that is not a blur as a good one!
The two older girls are obviously more into dressing their dolls.
The three year old spent the day sitting on her new bike,
and it has a baby seat for her doll!
I have two years now to make the fourth doll dress as the baby is still too young for hers.
I am debating if I should make it now while the basic pattern is still fresh in my mind
and risk setting it aside and forgetting where I put it two years from now!




Wow, the dresses came out great. I love them and looks like the girls love them too. Great photos. You are amazing at this craft of crocheting.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I have not crocheted in several days now. I must be really burned out!!!
ReplyDelete