Thursday, January 15, 2015

This 'n That, Quick 'n Easy

Taking a little break and using up some scraps,
I made up these spiral hair ties.

My 3 year old granddaughter
looks so cute in a pony tail.


And it is time to bring a new walker decoration to my mother.
Since she loves Cardinals I thought this little fellow might cheer up the gloomy days.


He is not terribly proportionate,
but cheerful all the same.


I love how the elastic hair tie really looks like feet.






1 comment:

  1. I love the little hair ties for your granddaughter. They sure do not make them like that for sale at the store. She is lucky to have you. I love this little cardinal. So cute and agree that the hair tie looks like feet. Great photo too. Your Mom will love this so much. Your talent sure brings so much joy to your family. So nice to see.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.