Thursday, April 29, 2010

Back to the Wreath

Remember the wreath I made earlier this spring when I pruned the grapevine? You can see it here if you missed it. Well, today while my tall grandson was here I had him get down the box with some decorations that I made and just never use. I think they go well on this wreath for a quick job. The neat thing is I will probably be able to make a new one each year and get quite a variety. In the meantime I am busy turning the grape leaves into jewelry. But that is a story for another day.

1 comment:

  1. I love it. Your wreath came out great. It will be fun to make a variety for different times of the year. Another piece of art work from you and your creativeness.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.