I love your cowboy Christmas tree. It came out great and love your cinnamon ornaments. It all came together really nicely. I just love your tree skirt under your tree. I am sure you made it. Your bottlecap ornaments add a lot to your tree. Looks great Carol. Sure shows your talent in making things so beautifully.
Thank you. I am enjoying it. Actually mom crocheted the tree skirt for me years ago. The cinnamon scent has calmed down considerably from that first night and now is quite pleasant since I do not have the scent of fresh pine which sets off my sinus and is the reason I had to switch to the artificial tree. Good thing I never throw anything away huh? So much for that "if you haven't used it in the past year, get rid of it" rule! I use so many many things that have been around much longer than one year.
I love your cowboy Christmas tree. It came out great and love your cinnamon ornaments. It all came together really nicely. I just love your tree skirt under your tree. I am sure you made it. Your bottlecap ornaments add a lot to your tree. Looks great Carol. Sure shows your talent in making things so beautifully.
ReplyDeleteThank you. I am enjoying it. Actually mom crocheted the tree skirt for me years ago. The cinnamon scent has calmed down considerably from that first night and now is quite pleasant since I do not have the scent of fresh pine which sets off my sinus and is the reason I had to switch to the artificial tree. Good thing I never throw anything away huh? So much for that "if you haven't used it in the past year, get rid of it" rule! I use so many many things that have been around much longer than one year.
ReplyDeleteYour cinnamon ornaments look good enough to eat :-)
ReplyDeleteGod bless you and have a great Christmas
~Ron
******
Thanks Ron, and Merry Christmas to you and yours!
ReplyDelete