Thursday, December 23, 2010

Finished in time for Christmas Giving

I just finished the last afghan to be given for Christmas.
This is the one from the Bernat CAL.
It will be going to my daughter as the colors should compliment her house.


And this one is going to my granddaughter for her bedroom.
She however, knows I was working on it as I wanted her approval on the colors.



3 comments:

  1. WOW, they are beautiful. The detail on the first one is awesome. You did a fantastic job on both of them. I am surprised that you were able to get them both done in time as I look at them. I do not know how you did it, other than your super creative skill for crocheting. I love them both and they will also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job on both afghans. Mine was given to hubby today to use for travel in the car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carol

    I hope you and your family had a Wonderful Christmas celebration.

    Happy New Year from (rainy) Southern California.

    God Bless You, ~Ron :-)
    ************************

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.