Sunday, December 19, 2010

More holiday crafting

Today my daughter was back to work on more plates.
She made real progress and hopes to finish next time she comes over.


While she did that I worked on making some 'natural' ornaments for her tree using walnuts and glitter. This was another easy project!


I look forward to seeing her tree.



2 comments:

  1. I love the plates, they are coming out great and will be beautiful to use on Christmas. I now understand the walnut ornaments. They are so pretty and unique. What a nice idea. Now I know why you are so busy as the rush is on. What a festive week. Is there anything you cannot do. You make one beautiful thing after the other. There is no end to your crafting talent. I cannot wait to see the special tree that these will go on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife and daughter like to do plate crafts.

    Carol, I hope you and your family have a Wonderful Christmas :-)

    God Bless You, ~Ron
    *******************

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment.